The owner of the processing of personal data is Crossbiz S.r.l. Viale del Vignola 23, 00196 Rome Italy email@example.com (hereinafter the “Data Controller”).
- What Cookies are
Cookies are small text strings that are stored on the User’s device when surfing the net. Cookies are intended to collect and store information relating to the User in order to make the Site simpler, faster and more responsive to his requests.
The term cookie refers to both the cookies and all similar technologies.
The User can block cookies, delete or disable them in the device or browser settings as indicated below in the paragraph on “Cookie management”.
- Types of Cookies used by this Site:
This Site uses the following cookies:
- First-party technical cookies: these are cookies that belong to the Data Controller of the site and that collect user data accessible only to the Data Controller. The site uses these cookies to carry out activities that are strictly necessary for the operation of the site and the provision of the service or to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, for statistical purposes. These cookies do not profile the User. The user’s consent is not required for the use of these cookies.
- First-party profiling cookies: these are cookies that belong to the Data Controller of the site and collect user data accessible only to the Data Controller. These cookies can create a specific User profile based on his interests, preferences, habits. The site uses these cookies for the following purpose: to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. For the use of these cookies, the prior consent of the User is required.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that belong to external suppliers and over which the Site Data Controller has no direct control. These cookies collect User data that are accessible to the cookie provider. Depending on their purpose, these cookies can carry out activities that are strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site, collect data to create a personal profile of the User or be set for other purposes and methods of treatment. For more information, we recommend that you carefully consult the privacy policies of the cookie suppliers listed below:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Ads
- Social Network :
On the pages of the website www.vittoriasella.com there are buttons for the social media Instagram, Youtube and Facebook for which scripts from third domains are provided. These sites may collect information on the user’s movements on the Internet and within this site.
By clicking on one or more of these buttons, the aforementioned sites register this action and will be able to make use of the related information. For precise information on the use that these sites make of the information collected by users, and to know how to delete them or prevent them from being collected, it is recommended to consult the privacy policies of each of the sites in question.
- Duration of Cookies:
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date or by a specific action, such as closing the browser set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
- temporary or session cookie: they are used to store temporary information, allow you to link the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the User’s device when the browser is closed.
- persistent: they are used to store information, such as the login name and password, so as to avoid the User having to type them again each time he visits a specific site. These remain stored in the User’s device even after closing the browser.
Profiling cookies are stored on the User’s device for a period not exceeding 12 months. At the expiry of this period, the banner will be re-proposed to the User through which it will be necessary to give consent to the use of these cookies again.
- Management of Cookies:
The User can manage cookie preferences directly from within their browser and prevent third parties from installing cookies. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent was eventually saved. By disabling all cookies, the operation of this site may be compromised.
The User can delete all cookies on his device simply by selecting the settings on his browser that allow him to refuse them. Each browser has specific configuration instructions which can be found on the browser provider’s website at the following links:
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/it-it/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Microsoft Edge https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/help/4027947/microsoft-edge-delete-cookies
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
Furthermore, you can proceed with the cancellation of third-party cookies by asking the opt-out directly to third parti es or through the site http://www.youronlinechoices.com, where it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools.
To change the settings relating to Flash cookies, you can click on the following link https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html.
Last update 12/10/2020